Directions for setting up a video consultation appointment:
1. Download the appropriate Zoom App for your device.
2. If you are using a desktop or a laptop computer, make sure there is a camera and microphone.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with Dr. Chen and leave your phone number.
4. You will receive a call from our office manager Kim, who will process the consultation fee of $50, which can be credited to your future treatment. (Note that there is no fee if this is a follow-up to a previous visit.)
5. Dr. Chen will email you confirmation of the meeting, the date and time and the Meeting ID code.
6. Make sure you will be at a location private and suitable for a personal consultation and that it has a good connection for video and audio and that you have plenty of battery power on your device.
7. On the consult day and time, you will log onto Zoom, press the “Join” button and enter the Meeting ID given to you from the email (you can copy and paste it from the email), press “Join” to start the meeting.